Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates??

Hello all...just checking in to make sure everyone is doing okay?

Lee, I've just had an email from Leanne and she fell a bit behind with my book due to an unexpected event. Everything is hopefully turning around now, but she wanted to let us know she's back on track. So we'll wait to get an update from her on when she's sending stuff out next.

How is everyone else doing?? I currently have no books...so can we just do shout out and each of you comment back...what you have in your possession??


thanks so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelley,

    Well as you know I have your moly, will send to Lee this week. I have also have Jen's Moly which is also almost done. Lee both of these will be ready for the mail this week - do you want me to send both at once or hang onto Jen's until your ready for it?

    ReplyDelete