Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hello ladiessss

hi.
my name is debbie and i am bored.
not to say i don't have things to do here at home, i would just rather not do em.
the hubby wants me to organize his closet, but yeah...i'd rather not.
so, i'm here to see how you all are doin? how are the molies? are there any pics yet?
i'm DYING to see something new. it's been a while and i'm feeling like a 5 year old waiting for christmas....EXCITED!

anywho, hope you gals are doing ok. i miss my moly and wonder how it's doing. feel free to get crazy in it :)

smooooooches!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie not to fear, you should be getting some books very very soon. Leanne had to wait for the mail to be returned from Singapore so the books are coming at 'ya from Australia!!! Keep on the look out.

    On a side note, ladies I'm moving these next couple of weeks and will do my best to keep in touch. I'm having my mail forwarded on and I will send out an email to Jen with my new address just as soon as I can find it, lol.

    And just so everyone is in the loop, Leanne did get the books back so woo hoo! And Jen is still with us, but she had a bit of a frantic time and then decided she needed a vacation :) So she should be back and active very soon!

    Hope you are well ladies. Let's keep it up.

    ReplyDelete