Wednesday, January 28, 2009

as promised...


It's nothing too spectacular just yet, but I wanted to post my work in progress. I'm really happy with the way my intro/sign in pages are coming along, however I'm still trying to decide if I want to torture you all and make you wait till you get my book to see them or just preview 'em when my pages are all done, LOL. Hee hee, I'm such a meanie. Anyway, the few vague pages you can see here are the first entry in my book as well as a 'title' page :) Since I can't seem to keep my hands off this thing I'm thinking I'll have it done by the weekend, LOL.


2 comments:

  1. From what you can see in the photo its looking good Kelley. Whats the plan with your book, are we drawing to the same story line? I'll post the beginings of my book over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne...my hope for my book is that we use the text exactly as written, following the story line, but I'm trying really hard to reinvent or reinterpret the visuals :) I'd love to see your guy's takes on the 'wild things' but I am taking this book in sequential order and following the text :)

    ReplyDelete